How do I backup my android phone?
It is time to have a habit of backing up your Android device in daily life because of various security resons.
Coolmuster Android Assistant allows you to backup and restore android apps and data with few clicks.
How to transfer apps data from android to android?
Coolmuster Android Assistant enables you to export photos, videos, music, contacts, SMS, call history, apps, etc. Thus, you can transfer data to new android phone with ease.
Supported Android Devices: Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Google Nexus, ZTE, Dell, and Almost all Android phones and tablets are supported,
- Maximum Privacy Security
- Best android backup app without root
- Back up call history android
- Device Connections via USB and Wi-Fi
- SMS backup and restore android
- High Compatibility & Fast Transfer
To avoid giveaway license terms
Get Paid Version
You have to aware aboutback to menu ↑
Giveaway License Terms
This is ourback to menu ↑
Editor’s Giveaway Score
Our scores after comparing giveaway license vs paid version
- Can be updated manually
- Cannot activate after ends the giveaway
- Only work for new users
You have to checkback to menu ↑
Giveaway License Details
|License Type||1 Year License|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP|
Follow these steps toback to menu ↑
Activate Giveaway License
01. Go to the giveaway page
02. Fill in the details & click on Submit
See 1st image
It will show you a unique license code, copy the license code (See 2nd image)
03. Download the official installer using the below link
04. Install the program, run & click on Android Assistant
See 3rd image
05. Click on the key icon & click on Register
See 4th image
06. Enter the email & license code & click on Register
See 6th image