Genie Timeline Home 10 Overview
Official Website Link: https://www.zoolz.com/
Supported Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Genie Timeline Home 10 helps yourto protect your system and files/folders by creating automatic backups. It takes only simple 3-step wizard to configure your backup and all your data will be safe.
Genie Timeline Home creates a parallel universe of your computing history, enabling you to go back in time to easily retrieve deleted and modified with a click of a button. Without any intervention, it purges old versions of files automatically to save space on backup drives.
Genie Timeline Home 10 Backup Functions
Users can configure the backup process in simple 3-steps using its wizard. Once you set the backup frequency according to your preference, it will run automatically without notice to you.
- Backup Important Data: the program supports a range of data types such as files/folders, system files, music, pictures, videos, documents, MS Office docs, emails, synced iTunes files, etc.
- Supported Storage: the program supports all the data types on your up local storage, external drives and network locations, no matter how you connect to it.
- Track Changes Occurred to Files: it monitors files constantly and backs up files at a specified time interval if the backup destination is accessible.
- Resume Backup: it can pick up where it left off after power or unexpected drive disconnects.
- Deduplication: the program can reduce the amount of storage needed by eliminating duplicate files already backed up
- Compression and Encryption: includes security and compression options for backup to efficiently handle them.
Multiple Restore Options
The program offers three restoration function that users can choose from according to their situation. This includes, (1) Restore from timeline, (2) Advanced restore, and (3) Disaster recovery.
It offers a Timeline Slider to select the timeframe to restore your system and data to any recovery point when needed.
Disaster Recovery Function
Genie Timeline Home 10 offers a disaster recovery tool that lets you restore your system and data to a previous state even if your operating system no longer loads.
To resolve such cases, you need to create a startup disk in advance and keep it with you.
More importantly, Genie Timeline Home causes no slowdown issues or doesn’t interrupt your regular work while executing the backup process.
Genie Timeline Home 10 Key Features
- Support all your file types on Windows
- Real-time backup
- Set backup frequency according to your preference
- Go back in time to restore files
- Disaster Recovery Startup Disk (with free add-on)
- Saving backups to a preferred location
- Automatic purge to save space
- Turbo mode (to speed up the backup process)
- Timeline Recycle bin
- Backup statistics (by Backup breakdown chart)
- Undo mistakes with a right-click
- Genie Timeline mobile app for live feedback of the backup status
- Email notifications of the backup status
giveaway vs paid
Full License Comparison
You can activate Genie Timeline Home edition legally in two ways. The first method is using a paid license key. Or you can try a giveaway license code to activate the Full features. There are some limitations/restrictions when you activate the full version using a giveaway license.
To get rid of giveaway terms
Get Paid Version
Activate FREE License
Genie Timeline Home Giveaway License Coverage
|Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, XP
Genie Timeline Home 10 FREE Key Giveaway License Activation Steps
(Click HERE) Check LOWEST Price to get genuine license code with maximum discount today!
This is the
Editor’s Giveaway Score
After comparing Genie Timeline Home giveaway license vs paid version, our scores for this giveaway
- Use full version free with no limits
- Cannot activate after ends the giveaway
- Only work for new users