SoftOrbits Screen Recorder for Windows 11 Overview
Official Website: https://www.softorbits.net/
Supported Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
SoftOrbits Video Converter for Windows 11 helps you to record any PC screen activity with sounds in simple three steps. It’s suitable for capturing tutorials, gameplay, presentations, webinars, online meetings, and many more.
Recording Features of SoftOrbits Video Converter
The program features a minimalistic interface and is packed with all the necessary features you need.
- Simply Interface: Once you launched the program, it mainly offers two functions. The screen recording button and taking screenshots button
- Seven Recording Modes: the program offers dedication functions for different situations. This includes Region Area, Full Screen, Webcam, Around Mouse, Screen, and Only Audio
- Real-time annotation: while creating the video, users can add visual elements, such as text, arrows, shapes, lines, and highlights, directly onto the recorded video
- Built-in Editor: basic video editing tools are available with the program. Once you finished recording, you can trim the video removing unwanted parts, and upload it directly to YouTube
Recording Games with no FPS Drops with Hardware Acceleration
With the help of the hardware-accelerated capturing and video encoding engine of SoftOrbits Screen Recorder, you can record gaming sessions with no lag.
As the program supports webcam recording, enabling users to change the settings according to their preference.
Users can add the webcam video as an overlay, scale the size, change the opacity, etc. Or they can export it as a separate file.
Hotkey for Each Recording Task
Users can define specific keyboard shortcuts (hotkeys) to initiate, pause, resume, or stop the screen recording process quickly without mouse involvement.
This feature enhances the efficiency, eliminating the need to navigate through menus or click on buttons within the program’s interface.
The program utilize the FFmpeg (Fast Forward MPEG) multimedia framework for handling video and audio encoding and processing.
This can provide greater control over the recording process, support for various codecs and formats, and potentially improved performance and output quality for recorded content.
SoftOrbits Screen Recorder Key Features
- Minimalistic interface that makes easier the recording process for anyone
- Record PC screen and audio (system volume + mic volume) together or separately
- Supports adding Webcam video as an overlay
- Annotation tools that enables add text, draw shapes, and highlight objects
- Includes options to take screenshots by selecting the specific region
- Define custom keyboard shortcuts to improve recording productivity
- Compress video in real-time using hardware-accelerated codecs
giveaway vs paid
Full Version Comparison
You can activate SoftOrbits Screen Recorder full version legally in two ways. The first method is using a paid license key. Or you can try a giveaway license code to activate the Full features. There are some limitations/restrictions when you activate the full version using a giveaway license.
To get rid of giveaway terms
Get Paid Version
Activate FREE License
SoftOrbits Screen Recorder Key License Coverage
|License Type||Lifetime License|
|Supported OS||Windows 11, 10, 8/8.1, 7|
SoftOrbits Screen Recorder FREE Key Giveaway License Activation Steps
(Click HERE) Check LOWEST Price to get genuine license code with maximum discount today!
This is the
Editor’s Giveaway Score
After comparing SoftOrbits Screen Recorder giveaway license vs paid version, our scores for this giveaway.
- Removes all limitations and unlocks all the features
- Cannot activate after ends the giveaway
- Only work for new users