Tipard Screen Capture Overview
Official Website: https://www.tipard.com/
Supported Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8/8.1, 7
Tipard Screen Capture helps you to record your computer’s screen movements and actions easily with audio in the best quality. The program offers dedicated modules for each recording task like videos, games, audio, and Webcam. It comes with many helpful features to make easier your recording process.
Recording Modules of Tipard Screen Capture
The program mainly offers six recording modes.
- Video Recorder: this mode allows you to record your screen activities with audio from both system sound and a microphone. You can select the full screen, a specific region, or a single application window as required.
- Audio Recorder: this is the audio only record mode. It can record system sound and microphone input simultaneously, which is useful for recording video tutorials or narrations.
- Game Recorder: a specialized mode for gamers to capture in-game footage and audio with high quality. It has options to utilize GPU acceleration, minimizing the performance impact.
- Webcam Recorder: users can record video from their computer’s webcam alongside other on-screen activities using this mode. You can overlay your webcam feed onto your screen recordings, and it’s particularly useful for creating video tutorials.
Annotate while Recording
While capturing the screen activities, users can add real-time annotations, such as text, shapes, arrows, and highlights, to the recording video.
This feature is especially valuable for creating tutorials, instructional videos, or presentations, as it enables users to emphasize key points, provide explanations, or draw attention to specific elements.
Basic Editing Tools
The program offers some basic functions to edit and refine the captured video.
Users can trim and cut the video clips to remove unwanted sections, add text or captions, insert images or additional media, and apply basic video effects.
Video Quality and Output Format Options
Before starting a capture, you can select the video quality and format in which you want to save your recordings. It includes comprehensive options for video formats including MP4, WMV, MOV, WebM, etc.
Tipard Screen Capture has a task schedule and set length function that automatically stops recording as soon as it reaches the ending time. This function is particularly useful long time videos.
The Features of Tipard Screen Capture at a Glance
- Record screen in high quality
- Mouse click effects
- Works as an audio recorder
- Preview recordings after finishing
- Hotkeys for recording
- Taking snapshots
- Game recorder
- Record webcam
- Convert and enhance recordings
- Burn recordings to DVD or Blue-ray
- Record screen on iOS devices
- Hardware acceleration
giveaway vs paid
Full License Comparison
You can activate Tipard Screen Capture full version legally in two ways. The first method is using a paid license key. Or you can try a giveaway license code to activate the Full features. There are some limitations/restrictions when you activate the full version using a giveaway license.
To get rid of giveaway terms
Get Paid Version
Tipard Screen Capture Genuine Registration Code with 50% Off
Buy the paid version from us with great price slashes to enjoy free updates and free customer support from Tipard.
Activate FREE License
Tipard Screen Capture Giveaway License Coverage
|1 Year License
|Windows 11, 10, 8/8.1, 7
Tipard Screen Capture FREE Key Giveaway License Activation Steps
(Click HERE) Check LOWEST Price to get genuine license code with maximum discount today!
This is the
Editor’s Giveaway Score
After comparing Tipard Screen Capture giveaway license vs paid version, our scores for this giveaway
- Use full-features free without any limits
- Cannot activate after ends the giveaway
- Only work for new users