How to run a portable version of windows from a USB drive?
Hasleo WinToUSB Pro is a professional software to create a portable Windows USB drive. It allows you to install or clone Windows to a USB drive in just three steps. And then, you can run Windows smoothly using your USB drive on different computers.
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 and Server (32 / 64-bit)
What is Windows To Go?
Windows To Go is a handy feature that allows us to install fully-functional Windows 10/8.1/8 enterprise operating system onto a USB flash drive or external hard drive as a portable Windows. After that, you can carry the portable Windows USB drive anywhere and use it on any computer.
- Image To USB: Create a Windows To Go USB drive from ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX file in just three steps.
- CDROM To USB: Create a Windows To Go directly from the CD/DVD drive.
- Physical To USB: Hasleo WinToUSB is the world’s first software that can help us clone currently running Windows OS installation to a USB drive as portable Windows without restarting the computer.
- Create a Windows To Go with Non-Certified USB drive.
- Fully compatible with GPT and UEFI.
- Support for Thunderbolt and non-512 byte sector size drives.
- Encrypt Windows To Go with BitLocker
To avoid giveaway license terms
Get Paid Version
You have to be aware of
Giveaway License Terms
This is the
Editor’s Giveaway Score
Our scores after comparing giveaway license vs paid version
- Cab be updated manually
- Cannot activate after ends the giveaway
- Only work for new users
You have to check
Giveaway License Details
|License Type||Lifetime License|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7|
Follow these steps to