How to run a portable version of windows from a USB drive?
Hasleo WinToUSB Pro is a professional software to create a portable Windows USB drive. It allows you to install or clone Windows to a USB drive in just three steps. And then, you can run Windows smoothly using your USB drive on different computers.
Supported OS: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 and Server (32 / 64-bit)
What is Windows To Go?
Windows To Go is a handy feature that allows us to install fully-functional Windows 10/8.1/8 enterprise operating system onto a USB flash drive or external hard drive as a portable Windows. After that, you can carry the portable Windows USB drive anywhere and use it on any computer.
- Image To USB: Create a Windows To Go USB drive from ISO, WIM, ESD, SWM, VHD, VHDX file in just three steps.
- CDROM To USB: Create a Windows To Go directly from the CD/DVD drive.
- Physical To USB: Hasleo WinToUSB is the world’s first software that can help us clone currently running Windows OS installation to a USB drive as portable Windows without restarting the computer.
- Create a Windows To Go with Non-Certified USB drive.
- Fully compatible with GPT and UEFI.
- Support for Thunderbolt and non-512 byte sector size drives.
- Encrypt Windows To Go with BitLocker
To avoid giveaway license terms
Get Paid Version
You have to aware aboutback to menu ↑
Giveaway License Terms
This is ourback to menu ↑
Editor’s Giveaway Score
Our scores after comparing giveaway license vs paid version
- Cab be updated manually
- Cannot activate after ends the giveaway
- Only work for new users
You have to checkback to menu ↑
Giveaway License Details
|License Type||Lifetime License|
|Supported OS||Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7|
Follow these steps toback to menu ↑
Activate Giveaway License
01. Download the official installer using the below link
02. Install the program & click on Activate license
See 1st image
03. Activate the Pro version using the below key & any name