WonderFox Photo Watermark Software Overview
Official Website: https://www.videoconverterfactory.com/
Supported Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
WonderFox Photo Watermark allows you to protect photos by adding a watermark to them. The program comes with a few other image editing features like resizing, and adding effects, and frames. It’s easy to use and even a beginner can simply add best-quality watermarks to images with a few clicks.
WonderFox Photo Watermark Functions
- Text watermarks: users can add textual elements to their images to convey information or branding. Users can freely customize the text content, font style, size, color, transparency, and placement. This typically consists of text characters, such as company names, copyright notices, or descriptive text.
- Image/graphic watermarks: users can add visual elements, such as logos, icons, or graphics, that are overlaid onto their images. They can also customize the image watermark by selecting and adjusting its opacity, size, position, or rotation.
- Batch Processing: you can apply watermarks to multiple files simultaneously by adding all your photos onto the program. This feature is especially useful for content creators who need to watermark numerous images at once.
Why need to watermark photos?
Watermarking is a common practice used to protect the copyright of digital media or to brand content with a logo, text, or graphic. Adding a watermark to photos helps to protect them from unauthorized use. This can be very useful when you upload your valuable photos on the internet.
|Supported Image Formats||JPG / PNG / GIF / BMP / TIF / PCX / TGA / ICO|
Other Photo Editing Functions
Effects: this photo watermarking tool offer various special effects that can be applied to images. These effects typically include filters, adjustments, and enhancements that can alter the visual appearance of your media.
Frames: The program includes frames that typically surround the image and can come in various styles, such as artistic borders, decorative patterns, or thematic designs. By incorporating frames, users can give a more polished and professional look to the final image.
Watermark Software includes a function to add/change metadata of images. Thus, you can add invisible digital copyrights to your photos.
Key Features of WonderFox Watermark Software
- Add text watermark
- Add image watermark
- Add QR a code as a watermark
- Tiling watermarks
- Add metadata to photos
- Create customized watermarking templates
- Uploading the images to the web server automatically
- Image beautify functions; add frames/effects/covers to photos
- Image editing functions; crop/resize/rename photos
- Adding frames to photos
- Layer-based watermark system, like in Adobe Photoshop
giveaway vs paid
Full Version Comparison
You can activate Watermark Software full stand-out features legally in two ways. The first method is using a paid license key. Or you can try a giveaway license code to activate the Full version. There are some limitations/restrictions when you activate the full version using a giveaway license.
To get rid of giveaway terms
Get Paid Version
Get WonderFox Watermark Software Genuine License Key with 60% Off
Buy the paid version from us with great price slashes to enjoy free automatic updates and free technical support from WonderFox.
Activate FREE License
WonderFox Watermark Software Giveaway License Coverage
|License Type||Lifetime License|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista, XP|
WonderFox Watermark Software FREE Key Giveaway License Activation Steps
(Click HERE) Check LOWEST Price to get genuine license code with maximum discount today!
This is the
Editor’s Giveaway Score
After comparing Watermark Software giveaway license vs paid version, our scores for this giveaway.
- Use full features without restrictions
- Cannot activate after ends the giveaway
- Only work for new users