AWZ Screen Recorder Overview
Official Website: https://www.awzware.com/
Supported Systems: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7, XP
AWZ Screen Recorder Pro helps you to record your Windows PC’s screen with sounds in original quality. The program comes with a vertical-tab-based interface and mainly includes three modules for screen recording, audio-only recording, and game recording.
AWZ Screen Recorder Pro can be helpful for anyone who needs to record online tutorials, live streaming videos, zoom meeting, gameplay, YouTube TV, and many more.
01. Screen Capturing Modules
- Full Screen: once a user chooses this mode, the program selects the entire area of the screen to record. This mode is particularly useful for creating tutorials, demonstrations, or capturing gameplay because of it doesn’t omit any part.
- Select Region: users can choose a specific rectangle area of the screen by drawing to capture. This module is beneficial when the user wants to focus on specific content, such as a particular application, or a portion of a webpage, while excluding irrelevant areas.
- Fixed Size: this mode provides various built-in resolutions for different platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Instagram, etc.
- Record Webcam: Along with screen capturing, users can add the webcam video simultaneously as an overlay. This feature is valuable for people who want to engage with their audience directly while demonstrating or discussing on-screen content.
Annotate While Recording
Users can add annotations like text, arrows, circles, and pencil sketch elements directly to the recording in real time.
This is particularly valuable for creating educational tutorials, software demonstrations, or presentations because it simplifies the process by adding visual aids and explanations to understand the content being presented.
02. Record Audio Functions
AWZ Screen Recorder includes a dedicated audio recorder that enables you to pure audio from the microphone and system sounds.
Record Audio mode has a noise reduction feature that improves the quality of audio by blocking any out extraneous sounds.
03. Game Recording Mode
This dedicated game mode allows you to capture 2D/3D gameplay with audio and webcam. Thus, you can create picture-in-picture videos of your gameplays in up to 4K high resolution with ease.
Once you completed the recording, you can do the basic editing with this program’s video editor. Video Editor includes functions to trim the start/ending video parts, add watermarks, etc.
You can output the final video in formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, or MOV.
Key Features of AWZ Screen Recorder Pro
- Record any region of the PC screen in original quality within just a few clicks
- Options available to capture webcam video as a overlay
- Built-in video editor to trim the recorded videos
- Add annotations like text, graphic shapes, and pencil sketches while recording
- Dedicated gameplay mode to smoothly record PC gameplays
- Take screenshots while recording and save them in popular image formats
- Automatically detect and focus on a specific Window to record
- Save the final video clip in popular formats
giveaway vs paid
PRO License Comparison
You can activate AWZ Screen Recorder PRO features legally in two ways. The first method is using a paid license key. Or you can try a giveaway license code to activate the Pro version. There are some limitations/restrictions when you activate the full version using a giveaway license.
Activate FREE License
AWZ Screen Recorder Giveaway License Coverage
|License Type||6 Month License|
|Supported OS||Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7, XP|
AWZ Screen Recorder FREE License Key Giveaway Activation Steps
(Click HERE) Check LOWEST Price to get genuine license code with maximum discount today!
This is the
Editor’s Giveaway Score
After comparing AWZ Screen Recorder Pro account giveaway license vs paid version, our scores for this giveaway.
- Use Pro features free without restrictions
- Cannot activate after ends the giveaway
- Only work for new users