SurFlex Screen Recorder Overview
Official Website: https://www.nablamind.com/
Supported Systems: Mac
SurFlex Screen Recorder helps you effortlessly record video and audio from your computer in high quality. It mainly offers three recording modes as (1) Screen, (2) Audio, and (3) Webcam.
SurFlex Screen Recorder is suitable for any scenario like recording tutorials, video calls, gameplays, live streamings, and many more without the hassle of watermarks.
Screen Recording Functions
The program offers four screen recording modes, enabling you to capture the full screen, a selected region of the screen, a software window, or playing game.
Before starting the recording process, you need to select the preferred sound source. The program can detect available sound sources on the computer including microphone, system sound, mic & system sound together, or record without audio.
Webcam Record Function
This function allows users to simultaneously capture video footage from the computer’s webcam while recording the on-screen activity of the desktop. It enables a picture-in-picture effect, where the webcam video appears as an overlay on top of the recorded screen content.
Or you can record webcam only and export as a separate video file.
The program offers many settings that can adjust according to user’s requirements like resolution, audio source, webcam source, etc.
Webcam Record feature is commonly used for creating video tutorials, live streaming, video conferencing, or any content that requires both a visual representation of the screen and the presenter themselves.
Record Audio Functions
In addition to recording PC screen with sounds, users can use this program as an audio recorder as well.
- Record Computer Audio: the program can capture the sound produced by the computer, including system sounds, application audio, and any audio playing from websites or media players.
- Record Microphone: the program can capture audio from an external microphone or the built-in microphone of the computer while simultaneously recording the on-screen content.
Recording List Feature
SurFlex Screen Recorder maintains a chronological list of all the previous recordings. Users can access this list to view, manage, and extract audio their recorded videos conveniently.
Once you finish the recording and editing process, you can export the final video in popular formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, etc.. Or export as audio in MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG, or FLAC formats.
SurFast Video Downloader Features
- Supports all screen recording modes, including full screen, selected region, selected window, etc
- Taking screenshots instantly while recording the screen
- Automatic recording that starts/stops the recording in a specified file size or recording time
- Extract audio from recorded video files and save as an audio track
- Set custom keyboard quick access shortcuts for various recording tasks
- Leverages the power of a GPU to enhance the performance and encoding tasks
- Capture the content of multiple connected monitors or screens, one at a time
giveaway vs paid
Full Version Comparison
You can activate SurFlex Screen Recorder full version legally in two ways. The first method is using a paid license key. Or you can try a giveaway license code to activate the Full features. There are some limitations/restrictions when you activate the full version using a giveaway license.
Activate FREE License
SurFlex Screen Recorder for Mac Giveaway License Coverage
|License Type||6 Month License|
|Supported OS||macOS 10.15 and later|
SurFlex Screen Recorder for Mac FREE License Key Giveaway Activation Steps
(Click HERE) Check LOWEST Price to get genuine license code with maximum discount today!
This is the
Editor’s Giveaway Score
After comparing SurFlex Screen Recorder giveaway vs paid, our scores for this giveaway.
- Use Unlimited features free
- Cannot activate after ends the giveaway
- Only work for new users